With a commemorative ceremony in front of the Monument to those who died in the fight against world terrorism in Karlovo, military personnel and citizens honored the memory of the five Bulgarians from the First Infantry Battalion who died 20 years ago in a terrorist attack against the "India" base in the Iraqi city of Karbala.
“We appreciate the efforts of our servicemen, their contribution to international peace and security and we bow deeply to the heroism and sacrifices we made in these operations and also to the dignified performance of the service in peacetime,” Minister of Defense Todor Tagarev said in his speech.
Chief of Defense Admiral Emil Eftimov pointed out that the names of all the men who lost their life in the execution of the mission in Iraq must be remembered.
In the period 2003 to 2008, a total of 13 Bulgarian servicemen died during operations in Iraq.
The Ministry of Education will create a state educational standard for "Unmanned Aerial Vehicles". The regulation has been published for public discussion. Students with completed primary education and persons aged 16 who can take state matriculation..
The night will be clear with a light wind from the East-Southeast. Saturday will be sunny. In the afternoon cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds will increase from the West. In the evening and during the night there will be intense bursts of rain..
President of the European Council Antonio Costa is coming to Bulgaria on September 4, where he will meet with Prime Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov, the Council said in a statement released today, BTA reported. Earlier that day, Costa will also visit Romania..
The Ministry of Education will create a state educational standard for "Unmanned Aerial Vehicles". The regulation has been published for public..
President of the European Council Antonio Costa is coming to Bulgaria on September 4, where he will meet with Prime Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov, the..
President Rumen Radev has signed the decree appointing Miroslav Rashkov Secretary General of the Ministry of Interior, the presidential press service has..
+359 2 9336 661